So many men have internalized the lie that they have uncontrollable sex drives, and no way to control their anger. They aren’t ashamed of their abusive behavior because they see it as a something natural to them and maybe even central to their masculinity. It’s scary as hell.
- This was one of my favorite teachers ever, he didn't believe in homework and was just the coolest dude ever
- Teacher: I won't be here tomorrow so I left worksheets for the teacher to give you.
- Kid: why can't we watch a movie?
- Teacher: because the school board doesn't like us to show you movies that don't have anything to do with the curriculum. They say that movies are for home and we need to keep your home life separate from your school life.
- Me: then why do they give us homework?
- Whole class: .....
- Teacher: .....
- President: .....
- Miley Cyrus: ....
- Me: ....
- Teacher: Samantha, please. Whatever you do. Bring this up with the principal because that's the best argument I have ever heard.
Sometimes I think habit is a sign of loneliness
Loving embraces replaced by hot baths
Or cups of tea
I think about all the lipton`s I drink
68 bags to a box
1 box a month for three years
I imagine all the tea stacked up in barrels
Derelict in some warehouse
2448 arms not wrapped around my waist
I think about how bad I seem
And then I think of the gutters overflowing with cigarette butts